New: Codex bearing units
Say hello to the newest range of ball bearing units by Codex. Our insert bearings and iron-cast housings of various designs offer ultimate performance and reliability.
High-quality insert bearings & iron-cast housings
- Great quality and value
- Optimised performance
- Easy to mount and maintain
- First-rate alternative for in demand brands
- Popular types and sizes on stock in Europe
- Housings are made of quality HT200 grey cast iron
- Popular housing shapes available – pillow blocks, flanged units
- All housings are equipped with relubrication facilities
- Dimensional accuracy of insert bearings: P0
- Lithium-based grease for operation in –30 do +120 °C
Ideal for a wide range of applications
Design of housings and Nomenclature
In Codex brand the following housing designs are available in stock (additional designs can be provided on projects):
- Pillow blocks (P)
- 4-bolt flange units (F)
- 2-bolt flange units (FL)
The picture on the right present the nomenclature of Codex bearing units.
Below you can download the Codex interchange table for bearing units and insert bearings.
For sealing of insert bearings in Codex brand we offer:
- Dual seal: Nitrile rubber single lip seal with an additional shield
- Triple lip seal: seal for contaminated environments
For more product information download
Codex bearing units catalogue information
Want to see our pricelist or you need more information?
Don`t wait – just fill out the form and one of our sales representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.