Key account manager
At Codex we are constantly looking for Key account managers in our Distribution department. If you think the industrial or agricultural market are your expertise, if you like working in an international environment, and are eager to pursue new sales opportunities on your local market we would really like to meet you!
- Acquiring new distributors on you local market
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship with the customers, by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives,
- Strategic planning to improve customer results,
- Negotiating contracts with the customers and establishing a timeline of performance,
- Communicating and collaborating with the marketing, sales, logistics and IT departments to ensure that customers’ needs are met,
- Preparing customized offers,
- Meeting business partners,
- Coordination of internal business processes,
- Promotiong sales and pursuing sale goals according to business plans,
- Implementing market research and analysis,
- Participation in the organization of individual fair exhibitions,
- Participation in marketing activities,
- Traveling for business.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2-3 years’ of work experience in sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English and your native language
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Experience with analyzing data and sales statistics, translating results into better solutions
- Competitive financial package with bonuses for exceeded expectations.
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development,
- Promoting exchanging ideas and knowledge,
- Working in an international environment.
If you think you are a good fit, please apply by sending us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can`t wait to meet you!