Supplier quality engineer (m/f)
We are strengthening our team in Quality Assurance and are looking for an Associate to help us ensure quality and customer satisfaction. If you are meticulous, self-motivated and like to work in a varied work environment, we invite you to join our team.
- working on development and product adoption projects,
- providing support to the purchasing and sales teams (feasibility studies, technical solutions and support),
- analysing customer requirements and coordinating them with suppliers,
- managing and preparing documentation (FAI/FAA, PPAP documentation, measurement reports),
- carrying out measurements in the laboratory and preparing reports,
- analysis of measurement reports from laboratories and release of products,
- reviewing and resolving claims (8D reports, internal claims),
- preparation of product requirements and their implementation,
- analysing non-conformities, implementing measures and analysing the effectiveness of measures
Desired skills and experience:
- experience in manufacturing organisations,
- experience/knowledge of quality requirements in the automotive industry,
- knowledge of quality standards (ISO, IATF, VDA) and tools.
To be considered for the position we expect:
- a higher education qualification – VI/1 or VI/2 – in a technical discipline (mechanical engineering, mechatronics – preferred),
- 2-3 years of work experience
- active knowledge of English (preferably also German or other languages)
- active computer skills with MS Office, PDF,
- Self-initiative and independence at work,
- accuracy and consistency,
- willingness to undertake professional development,
- willingness to travel for work.
- permanent employment, with a 6-month probationary period,
- work in an international environment,
- internal transfer of competences and professional development,
- long-term cooperation,
- monthly salary: negotiable and in line with the candidate’s competences.
If you have identified yourself in the job description, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the position: Quality Engineer”.
The closing date for applications is 15 July 2022.